Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Welcome To Jeanz Thingz!

 OK, so I am new to this stuff and will iron out the wrinkles as I go, but for those who know me, know I usually don't go by the name Jean because it's my middle name. So, for namesake (ha ha), I will use this as my blog name. 

I've loved writing since I was young and have done all the lovely things that teenagers used to do:  write poems, write songs, write love letters, write hate letters, so on and so forth. I've come to a time in my adult life where I seem to ask a lot of questions, and know that there has to be others out there that wonder the same thing, and where, they too, can find the answers.    

Now, first and foremost let me make myself clear. God is the only answer. God is there through thick and thin and He has an answer for you, no matter the question. It may not be the answer that you were looking for, but He most definitely has the answer, and the right one for you.

So, as I travel through this journey called life, I hope that you will follow me and maybe learn a thing a two.  I also hope that I learn from you, my friends, by your comments and questions.

**Please be patient as I randomly update my site. Makes it more exciting not knowing what will be on here next!

Until next time,
Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment